Skip header

Your browser is out of date

This site is optimised for modern browsers, and does not fully support your version of Internet Explorer.

Get help to update your browser

Help at home and equipment

Apply for help at home

The Council can help you to live independently in your home, including:

  • Help with everyday needs
  • Equipment and changes to your home
  • Mobile meals

You can ask for help for yourself or for someone you know.

Request a care assessment

Who can get help?

We can provide support to people facing substantial or critical risks to their independence or wellbeing. For those with moderate or low risks we can put you in touch with other organisations that might be able to help. Read more about who can get help with care.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page