Action Station South Tyneside
The information on the website was correct on the date it was published. We make every effort to keep the information on our website correct and up to date, but South Tyneside Council cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, or liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage, however arising, from the use of, or reliance of this information. You should check any information with the relevant service before acting or relying upon it.
- Social inclusion - to combat loneliness, depression, bereavement and sinking self esteem
- Self improvement - to help people be better equipped in life and to improve confidence
- Employability skills - to ensure people have the right skills to help them gain employment
- Health issues - to raise awareness of health issues and support people in accessing a healthier lifestyle
- Money matters - to improve the financial situation and raise awareness of good money management
- For the needs of the community - general information access point and signposting service
Who is this service available to?
Please contact Action Station South Tyneside direct.