Get help with care

The Council can provide help with care needs.

If you would like to request help with care, we will need to work out how much and what kind of support you need as well as what you are eligible for.

To do this we use a care assessment.

What help is available?

For information about what kind of help is available, see help at home and equipment or care homes and housing.

For a list of local and national care services including help for elderly people, those with disabilities, mental health services, drug and alcohol services and more, see care and health services.

How would you rate the information on this page?