National Stalking Helpline
Provides information and guidance on the law, how to report stalking, gathering evidence, staying safe and reducing the risk.
How can the Helpline help you?
- Are you or someone you know being made to feel harassed or intimidated by the behaviour of another person?
- Are you unsure what can be done about this person's behaviour?
- Do you feel that you, your friend or family member are at risk of emotional or physical harm from another person?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you can contact the National Stalking Helpline. If you are unsure about whether we can help then please do call and ask.
What information do helpline advisers provide?
We can help you by giving you information and guidance on topics including:
- The law in relation to stalking and harassment in the United Kingdom
- Reporting stalking or harassment
- Effective gathering of evidence
- Ensuring your personal safety and that of your friends and family
- Practical steps to reduce the risk
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 9.30am - 4pm
- Wednesday - 1pm - 4pm
Tel: 0808 802 0300
Web: Stalking Helpline