An emergency can occur at any time with very little warning, by having an emergency family pack in an easily accessible and safe place it can save time and concern when an emergency occurs.
The pack should include the following:
- A list of useful phone numbers, such as your doctors and close relatives
- Home and car keys
- Toiletries, sanitary supplies and any regularly prescribed medication
- A battery radio, with spare batteries
- A torch with spare batteries, candles and matches
- A first aid kit
- Cash and credit cards
- Spare clothes and blankets
Remember to store your pack in an easily accessible and safe place!