We are committed to helping the armed forces community in South Tyneside.
We have set up an Armed Forces Forum to help ex-service men and women, serving officers and their families get the help and support they need from the Ministry of Defence, statutory providers, charities and voluntary sector.
The forum aims to:
- Improve communication and understanding between agencies
- Identify opportunities for greater synergy between agencies
- Share information about best practice
- Help to co-ordinate action to reduce health inequalities and improve services which impact on health and well-being of the armed forces community
- Raise any other issues of concern
For further information, please contact Paul Baldasera, South Tyneside Council, on 0191 4246022.