STANLEY's daycare at Horsley Hill Children's Centre
Christmas and New Year opening times
STANLEY's Daycare will close at 4.30pm on Friday 21 December 2018 and re-open as normal on Monday 7 January 2019.
STANLEY's daycare at Horsley Hill Children's Centre opening times
|Monday - Friday||8am - 6pm|
Open 48 weeks of the year.
About STANLEY's daycare at Horsley Hill Children's centre
- High quality childcare service for parents and carers with children aged 0 - 5years.
- There are 13 nursery practitioners within our team based here at STANLEY's at Horsley Hill, with a range of experience and knowledge.
- All nursery officers and nursery assistants are childcare qualified with vast amounts of training; including paediatric first aid and sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage for each age range.
- The practitioners work together as a team to provide for each child's individual need and work alongside other professionals who may offer support within your child's early years.
- Each child will have their own 'Learning Journal' which is created by their key person. This learning journal will show your child's experience of day care throughout their time with photographs, pictures and observations.
- We pride ourselves on being a part of the Horsley Hill Community and have good relationships with not only the children who attend our day care but their families.
- Our team of practitioners are here to support families and to create an excellent experience for your child in their early years.
- Our Baby room is designed with small babies and young toddlers in mind. The room has been set up to provide nurture and comfort combining your babies' routine and the nursery environment. A wide range of heuristic activities is provided on a daily basis by experience nursery practitioners, to alert senses and enable babies to explore within a safe and relaxing environment.
- The Penguin's (2 -3 year olds) have a spacious indoor and outdoor area with activities that will spark imaginative play and develop learning skills. The day care encourages 'free flow play', were children can move between indoor and outdoor play throughout their session.
- The practitioners are there to support families through new milestones and all developmental stages using age appropriate activities and resources. We plan for your child's own individual learning.
- Our 3-5 year olds are called the Polar Bear's and the room has been set up specifically to encourage children to build relationships with each other. Activities include both adult led and child initiated play, which will develop concentration and skill. We aim to provide children with routines that will prepare them for the next steps into educational setting, as well as lots of fun!
How do I apply for a place?
To find out more about how to apply for place you can contact the centre on 0191 456 9404.
Find out more about Horsley Hill Children's Centre.
30 hours of free childcare for 3 and 4 year olds is offered at this provider. Find out more about 30 hours free childcare.