STANLEY's daycare at Hebburn Children's Centre
STANLEY's daycare at Hebburn Children's Centre opening times
|Monday - Friday||8am - 6pm|
Open 48 weeks of the year.
About STANLEY's at Hebburn Children's Centre
- We offer quality child care and education for babies from aged 6 weeks up to children aged 5 years.
- There are free places for eligible 2 year olds and a wraparound service for children attending the Sue Hedley Nursery.
- Healthy school meals are provider for children with the menus devised by a Dietician.
- The nursery is a well-established nursery, rated "GOOD" from Ofsted and is located in the grounds of the Hebburn Early Excellence Centre.
- The nursery has two rooms - one room for children aged 0-2 years old and the other for children aged 2-5 years old - both are fully equipped with age appropriate stimulating resources and have their own secure spacious natural garden areas.
- Children are given the opportunity of free flow play to choose to play indoors or outdoors and for 3 year olds, they have planned time in the Forest School Garden.
- Trips are also planned in the wider community and parents are invited along to stay and play sessions.
- The team of staff are all qualified and have a range of experiences and skills. All staff continue to access training and development.
- The team prides itself on being friendly are caring and providing quality child care, education and learning, ensuring each child can develop to their full potential.
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Statutory Framework sets the standards to ensure that all children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. Staff work in partnership with parents to make sure that every child is included and supported within the setting.
How do I apply for a place?
To find out more about how to apply for place, contact the centre on 0191 428 7650.
Find out more about the South Tyneside Early Excellence Children's Centre.
30 hours of free childcare for 3 and 4 year olds is offered at this provider. Find out more about 30 hours free childcare.