Whitburn and Marsden Children's Centre
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
All Stanley day care centres are open as normal. Parents with any queries are asked to contact the day care manager by phone.
All children's centres are closed to the general public.
Outreach services are continuing and individual families will be contacted by their identified outreach officer. For all other queries, parents are advised to contact their nearest children centre by phone.
More about children's centres and daycare.
Whitburn and Marsden Children's Centre Opening Times
|Monday to Friday||9am to 12noon|
Partnership Manager: Michelle Barnes
STANLEY's Daycare at Whitburn and Marsden Children's Centre
|Monday to Friday (term time only)||8.30am to 11.30am|
Free early education for 2 year olds (criteria applies).
Nursery Manager: Kimberley Taylor
Find out more about STANLEY's daycare at Whitburn & Marsden Children's Centre,
Centre activities include:
- Infant Massage: For babies from birth to 6 months. Please contact us to book your place.
- Weaning: An interactive session to support you to wean your child. Please contact us to book your place.
- KalmaBaby Yoga: To book a place or for more information contact KalmaBaby directly on 07903931250 or email email@example.com .
- Baby Social: A parent and child group for children aged up to 1 year old. Please contact us to book your place.
- Time Together: A parent and child group for children aged 1 to 4 years old. Please contact us to book your place.
- Stay and Play: A free-play, parent-led group for children and parents/carers. No need to book.
- Breastfeeding Support: Advice and support from professionals and parents in a relaxed atmosphere. No need to book.
Activities at Whitburn and Marsden Children's Centre
There are no items to display