Centre times: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Centre Manager: Julie Campbell
Phone: 0191 423 4971
Ofsted report: Riverside Children's Centre Ofsted report
STANLEY's Nursery at Riverside
Opening times: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Free early education places: Yes
Nursery Contact: Alex Robinson and Emma Hartley
Phone: 0191 423 4957
Ofsted report: STANLEY's Nursery at Riverside Ofsted report
Apply for a free early education place - STANLEY's at Riverside Children's Centre
STANLEY's at Riverside offers free early education places for your child following their 2nd birthday.
To apply for a place and for details of the nursery's admissions process, please contact STANLEY's at Riverside on 0191 423 4957.
Find out more about STANLEY's daycare at Riverside Children's Centre.
Riverside Children's Centre offers a range of activities for parents/carers and children, including:
- Baby Social - A group for babies aged from birth to 1 year and their parents/carers.
- Infant Massage - for babies from birth to 6 months
- Incredible Years Parenting Programme - a course promoting positive parenting and emotional wellbeing
- Stop Smoking Clinic - Free advice and 1-1 support for parents/carers of children under 5 years of age who wish to stop smoking
- Health and Social Care Level 1 and 2 - This is a free course to help you gain a qualification in Adult and Child Care
- Little Learners at Laygate Community School - A group for children aged 0 - 3 years of age at Laygate Community School
- Time Together Group - A weekly group for children aged from 1 to 4 years old to attend with their parents and carers
- BME Drop In Support Session - Do you need support with translating documentation/writing letters, if so then please come along to our drop in session
- Grandparents Group - We would like to invite grandparents to come along and spend quality time with your grandchildren
- Family Learning Groups - Learning for Families
Incredible Years Baby Sessions - starting Wednesday 24 April
Starting from Wednesday 24 April 2019, 1pm - 3pm for 6 weeks.
This programme is for parents / carers who are pregnant or have a child under 12 months. Parents / carers and babies attend the group together and the programme focuses on supporting parents / carers to;
- Ensure their baby feels loved, secure and safe; and
- Help their baby's physical and language development
Please see below for more activities and events. For more information about the centre, or any of these activities, please call 0191 423 4971
Activities at Riverside Children's Centre