Centre Opening Times
|Monday - Friday||8.30am - 4.30pm (closed for lunch 11.50am - 12.30pm) |
Daycare Opening Times
|Monday - Friday||8.30am - 4.30pm|
Total places for children: 40
Free early education places: Yes
Centre Manager: Michelle Barnes
Centre Ofsted report: All Saints Children's Centre Ofsted report
Daycare Ofsted report: Stanley's at All Saints Ofsted report149.16KB
Activities and facilities
- Adult Learning Courses - improve your potential for employment e.g. English, maths, childcare courses are available to access
- Infant Massage - for babies from birth to 6 months
- Breastfeeding Support - support around breastfeeding for antenatal and postnatal women
- Family Learning Groups - come along to structured activities and spend quality time with your child
- Sensory Room and Soft Play - Under 5's only, booking required
- Solihull - a parenting course that looks at the reasons behind some children's behaviours
- Stop Smoking Clinic - free advice and one to one support for those who wish to quit
- Weaning - 1 interactive session to support you to wean your child
All Saints Children's Centre will be hosting KalmaBaby Yoga classes on a Thursday, 9.30am - 10.15am suitable for crawlers to 2 years and 10.30am - 11.15am suitable for babies to crawling. Pre-booking is essential. For prices, to book a place or for more information contact KalmaBaby directly on 07903931250, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Kalmababy: South Tyneside
Kalma Mamas Postnatal Relaxation Class in South Tyneside
The 4th Trimester course offers all postnatal ladies and their new-borns (from birth to 6 weeks) to attend a 4 week course together. The course involves 4 weeks covering topics of early new-born and mama days including getting to know each other, new-born and mama digestion, sleep for both of you and emotional well-being for both mama and new-born. Classes will incorporate breathing techniques, inspired yoga stretches, pelvic floor exercises, mindfulness, visualisation, restorative poses and relaxation.
All aspects of the classes are designed for the postnatal mamas to regain strength and muscle tone, balance and calm the mind and use touch towards their babies as the first form of communication. It also provides time together to socialise with other new mamas and new-borns.
For further information contact Eve at Kalma Mamas directly on 07786433264 or email at email@example.com.
Please see below for more activities and events. For more information about the Centre, or any of these activities, please call 0191 4207657.
Apply for a free early education place
STANLEY's at All Saints Children's Centre offers free early education for 2 year olds (criteria applies).
For details, contact the centre on 0191 4207657
STANLEY's at All Saints Children's Centre
Find out more about STANLEY's daycare at All Saints Children's Centre.
Activities at All Saints Children's Centre
Services at All Saints Children's Centre