Christmas and New Year closures
Over the Christmas and New Year holiday period the Register Office hours will be:
- Monday 24 December, 9am - 1pm
- Tuesday 25 - Wednesday 26 December, Closed
- Thursday 27 - Friday 28 December, 9am - 4pm
- Monday 31 December, 9am - 1pm
- Tuesday 1 January, Closed
- Wednesday 2 January, 9am - 4pm
In case of emergency please contact South Tyneside Council's out of hours service on 0191 427 7000.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm
Please note: Counter certificates are issued until 3.45pm to give staff enough time to locate and issue as required before the office closes at 4pm. Telephone certificates are issued until 2.30pm (same day service certificate issue is subject to availability).