Football Camp - Boys and Girls
For ages 5 - 12 years.
Indoor and outdoor if the weather is suitable.
- 10am - 3pm
- Free early drop off available from 9am, and free late pick up available until 4pm (Please note: this provision is only available during these times)
- £35 per child or £8 per day
Includes a medal and certificate.
- Monday 22 - Friday 26 July, course ref: TPSOCH1
- Monday 29 July - Friday 2 August, course ref: TPSOCH2
- Monday 5 - Friday 9 August, course ref: TPSOCH3
- Monday 19 - Friday 23 August, course ref: TPSOCH5
Bring a packed lunch/drinks.
Wear suitable warm clothing and trainers/football boots. Please do not wear metal studs.
Please note: to guarantee your place you must book in advance as places are limited. For more information contact Temple Park Centre on 0191 456 9119
All coaching courses must be booked and paid for in advance.
Places are limited, so early booking is recommended.
Booking a place couldn't be easier. Just contact one of the following leisure facilities or call in at reception to get a booking form.
- Temple Park Centre: 0191 456 9119
- Monkton Stadium: 0191 489 1283
- Haven Point: 0191 424 7800
- Hebburn Central: 0191 424 7801
The best start in life
We're working to give the children of South Tyneside the best start in life.
Find out about our wide range of services for children and families. We want to build safer and stronger families, provide increased opportunities for enterprise learning and skills within healthier communities.The best start in life