- Changes to the market for COVID-19
- Information for market traders
- Make a complaint about a market trader
South Shields Market takes place on:
- Fridays, 9.30am to 3pm (flea market)
- Saturdays, 9am to 4pm (traditional market)
The Monday market is closed until further notice.
Measures are in place to keep traders and visitors safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
See COVID-19 changes for visitors
See COVID-19 changes for traders
Getting to South Shields Market
South Shields Market is close to the South Shields Ferry terminal which links to North Shields.
The South Shields Metro station is nearby.
Next page: Changes to the market for COVID-19