Children and young people at South Tyneside Libraries
Benefits of joining the library for babies, children and young people:
- You're never too young to join South Tyneside Libraries.
- All our libraries have books, computers and other materials available for children to use free of charge.
- We subscribe to a variety of which can help with reading and homework.
- Children and young people aged under 16 do not pay fines, and can reserve books free of charge.
- During school holidays libraries hold craft sessions, Lego and other fun activities.
- Regular weekly Children's library activities including; Baby Bounce, Wobbly Walkers, Jiggle Wiggle and Storytots.
For more information about joining South Tyneside Libraries, see Join the library.