Library at Hebburn Central
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Council libraries are currently closed.
If you have borrowed books from a library, keep hold of the books until the libraries re-open. No fines will be charged.
For more information see Coronavirus (COVID-19): Leisure centres and libraries.
Library at Hebburn Central opening times
These opening times are just for the library. For information about opening times of other services including the gym and swimming pool, see Hebburn Central.
Customers can return and renew books when the library is closed, using the self service machines, any time Hebburn Central is open.
During these times, customers can also check out a limited selection of books.
Services available at this library
- 26 public computers (with support available from staff)
- Public WiFi
- Digital microfiche scanner
- A bookable meeting room with a smart board
- Xbox gamestations with a selection of games
- Study stations - plug in your own laptop
- Activity sessions i.e. Baby Bounce, Knit & Natter, Storytots, Jiggle and Wiggle
- Reading Groups
Activities at the Library at Hebburn Central
There are no items to display