Library at Hebburn Central
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Phased reopening of Council libraries
In line with the Government's announcement that libraries can reopen from Saturday 4 July, we are preparing for the phased reopening of Council-owned libraries in South Tyneside.
For more information see Coronavirus (COVID-19): Phased reopening of Council libraries.
Online services and resources
Some libraries are providing online services such as live rhyme time sessions and online story times.
For more information see Libraries Connected.
For more online educational resources available, see Coronavirus: Educational resources
Library at Hebburn Central opening times
These opening times are just for the library. For information about opening times of other services including the gym and swimming pool, see Hebburn Central.
Customers can return and renew books when the library is closed, using the self service machines, any time Hebburn Central is open.
During these times, customers can also check out a limited selection of books.
Services available at this library
- 26 public computers (with support available from staff)
- Public WiFi
- Digital microfiche scanner
- A bookable meeting room with a smart board
- Xbox gamestations with a selection of games
- Study stations - plug in your own laptop
- Activity sessions i.e. Baby Bounce, Knit & Natter, Storytots, Jiggle and Wiggle
- Reading Groups
Activities at the Library at Hebburn Central
There are no items to display