What is a corporate membership?
A corporate membership offers a discounted rate for employees of local businesses when 6 or more people take out a membership.
Is my place of work part of the corporate membership scheme?
If you are not sure if your place of work is part of the scheme, just give us a call on 0191 424 7859.
Some local companies and organisations who are part of the scheme include:
- South Tyneside Council
- South Tyneside Homes
- BT South Tyneside
- Civil Service Sports and leisure club
- HM Revenue and Customs
- Hebburn Town Juniors Football Club
- Job Centre Plus
- The Little Haven Hotel
- Northumbria Police
- Port of Tyne
- Social Security
- Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue
You will need to provide some proof that you work at a company which is part of the corporate membership scheme (e.g. pay slip).
Whether you're an employee, business owner, HR manager or simply responsible for employee benefits in your company, speak to us today about our corporate membership packages on 0191 424 7859.
If your place of work is already part of the scheme, you can sign up online today.
Before you begin
- Your membership will start from the day you sign up.
- You can choose which date your direct debit payment comes out - either the 1st or 15th of every month. You will be charged a payment to cover the time between when you first join and your first direct debit date. This payment will come out of your bank account at the same time as your first direct debit payment.
- All memberships are for a minimum of 6 months. Your membership will automatically continue after this time unless you cancel it.
Once you've joined
- On your first trip to one of our leisure facilities after you have joined, you will need to collect your membership card and have your ID photograph taken. You will need to bring along your confirmation email and some ID.
- You will also need to bring with you some proof of your place of work (e.g. pay slip).
Join today - pay monthly
Our corporate membership provides you with the perfect starting point to keep you fit and healthy. Whether it's the gym, swimming or a fitness class, we have plenty of activities to keep you active.
Many employees work long hours, maybe sitting at desks or standing for most of their time. Getting active and taking part in exercise will help improve your health and well-being. Regular exercise three times a week promotes the release of mood-elevating endorphins. Exercise also helps you sleep better, giving you more energy throughout the day.
By becoming a corporate member you will have access to innovative classes, fitness programmes and facilities, allowing you to workout with your colleagues, motivating each other along the way.
- no joining fee
- gym option includes free induction and a personal training plan
- fitness class bookings 7 days in advance
- swimming option includes free access to our saunas and steam rooms
- receive discounts on other activities and team sports such as court and pitch hire
Experts agree that healthy people perform better at work.
Regular exercise can lead to improved fitness which builds confidence, focus and concentration and reduces health problems. This will in turn benefit employers by increasing team performance, growing employee moral and creating and supporting a happier, healthier workforce.
- Multi Activity - £24.50 per month
Unlimited access to gym, swim (including sauna session) and fitness classes (subject to our Terms and Conditions).
- Duo Activity - £20.50 per month
Build your own membership package by choosing any two of your favourite activities from gym, swim (including sauna session) and fitness classes.
As a member you will have access to:
- Haven Point
- Temple Park Centre
- Hebburn Central
- Monkton Stadium (including the running track)
- Jarrow Community Pool (where timetable allows)
- Jarrow Focus
Find out more about Leisure memberships