Fitness classes at Monkton Stadium
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
We ask that you wear a face covering when entering a leisure centre.
You can remove the face covering when using the facilities. There are exemptions for age, health or disability reasons. For the full government guidance and information about who is exempt, see government guidance on face coverings.
Visiting a leisure centre
To visit, you must book a session over the phone.
Our phone lines have been very busy, we are sorry if you're having trouble getting through. We are doing our best to answer all calls. There are plenty of spaces available to book.
Reopening information and bookings
Book a fitness class
To attend a fitness class, you must book the class.
Read about changes to fitness classes and booking a session.
Prices for fitness classes
Fitness classes (excluding Les Mills, Pilates and Yoga):
- Adult (non-member): £5.55
- Junior (non-member): £4.65
- Get Active Discount Card Adult: £4.35
- Get Active Discount Card Junior: £2.95
- Get Active Plus Discount Card: £2.95
Les Mills, Pilates and Yoga:
- Adult (non-member): £6.10
- Junior (non-member): £5.00
- Get Active Discount Card Adult: £4.90
- Get Active Discount Card Junior: £3.45
- Get Active Plus Discount Card: £3.45
See about memberships and discount cards.
|Legs, Bums & Tums||10.15am|
|Healthy Lives - Badminton||2pm|
|Healthy Lives - Circuits||3.30pm |
|Legs, Bums & Tums||7pm |
|Pump Bar & Weights||10am |
|Stability Ball||11.15am |
|Healthy Lives - Circuits||2.30pm|
|Healthy Lives - Circuits||9.30am |
|Healthy Lives Badminton||2pm|