|Monday, Tuesday and Thursday ||9.15am - 8pm|
|Wednesday and Friday||8.30am - 8pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||9am - 4pm|
Last admission to the fitness suite is one hour before closing.
Gym session prices (per hour)
Adult (18 years+):
- Non member - £5.40
- Get Active discount card holder - £4.25
- Get Active Plus discount card holder - £2.30
Junior (16 to 18 years):
- Non member - £4.25
- Get Active discount card holder - £2.30
Become a member - join online today
Sign up for a membership to use the gym as much as you like.
Find out about Leisure memberships.
Our Get Active discount card gives you discounted rates on activities, and is ideal if you do not want to commit to a long-term membership.
Find out about Get Active discount cards.
About the gym at Monkton Stadium
Monkton Stadium's fitness suite houses a range of cardio-vascular and resistance equipment, as well as an area dedicated to floor work such as warm-up, stretch, weights and abdominal work.
- You must be aged 16 or over to use the fitness suite.
- All new members must complete an induction before using the fitness suite.
Before using the gym, you must attend an induction with a member of staff.
Inductions are free, and will generally take anything from 15 minutes to one hour depending on your previous experience.
During your induction, the instructor will go through the safe operation of the equipment and help you to become familiar with the gym.
- Inductions can be carried out at any of our leisure facilities, although we recommend you book your induction at the facility you intend to use the most.
- You only need one induction, even if you intend to use the gyms at more than one of our leisure facilities.
- If you have any special needs, please let us know what they are at the time of booking, as we may need to adapt the session to support your needs.
- Please come dressed to exercise.
To book an induction, please contact any of our leisure facilities by phone or ask at reception.
You can call Monkton Stadium on 0191 489 1283.