Please note there will be no public access to the main pool, sauna and steam room on Sunday 16 September 2018 as South Tyneside Swimming Club are hosting the Northumberland & Durham Junior League swimming gala.
The teaching pool will be open to the general public from 10.30am.
Whilst the leisure waters (which features slides, a bubble spa, spray and water play) will remain open, customers are advised that sessions will be limited to 40 minutes to help manage demand.
Multi and Duo members who have the swim option as part of their Get Active membership, are reminded that they can access Hebburn Central and Jarrow Community Pool at no extra cost.
You do not have to be a member of our leisure facilities to use the cafe, so why not come along with a friend for a spot of lunch or a chat over coffee.
Monday - Friday
9am - 7pm
Saturday and Sunday
10am - 5pm
- Traditional tea - £1.40 cup / £2 pot for one / £3 pot for two
- Special tea - £1.50 cup / £2.30 pot for one / £3.30 pot for two
- Filter coffee - £1.40 small / £1.60 regular / £1.75 large
- Americano - £1.60 small / £1.80 regular / £2.10 large
- Cappuccino - £1.75 small / £2 regular / £2.30 large
- Cafe latte - £1.75 small / £2 regular / £2.30 large
- Mocha - £1.85 small / £2.10 regular / £2.40 large
- Espresso - £1.50 one shot/ £1.70 two shots
- Syrup shots 30p each
- Hot chocolate - £1.50 small / £1.75 regular / £2 large
- Fruit juice carton - 80p
- Plain or flavoured water - £1
- Bottled pop - £1.20
- Soup of the day served with a bread roll - £2.80
- Pasta with a meat or vegetarian sauce served with a fresh salad garnish - £3.95
- Jacket potato (tuna, cheese, baked beans, coleslaw, cheese savoury, cottage cheese) served with a fresh side salad - £3.75 for one filling / £4.45 for two fillings / 70p extra filling
- Panini/wraps various fillings served with a fresh side salad - £3.50
- Sandwiches/toasted sandwiches various fillings - £2.20
- Bacon/sausage sandwich served with tomato ketchup or brown sauce - £2.20
- Teacakes toasted with jam and butter - £1.20
- Toast two slices with jam and butter - £1
- Cakes/biscuits/pastries - from 80p
- Fresh fruit - 35p
- Kids pasta with a meat or vegetarian sauce served with a fresh salad garnish and a drink - £2.70
- Kids jacket potato (tuna, cheese, baked beans, coleslaw, cheese savoury, cottage cheese) served with a fresh salad garnish and a drink - £2.70 for one filling / £2.90 for two fillings / 20p extra filling
- Kids lunch box ( ham, cheese or tuna sandwich, a piece of fruit, crisps and a drink) - £2.70
Look out for any specials