Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
We ask that you wear a face covering when entering a leisure centre.
You can remove the face covering when using the facilities. There are exemptions for age, health or disability reasons. For the full government guidance and information about who is exempt, see government guidance on face coverings.
Visiting a leisure centre
To visit, you must book a session over the phone.
Our phone lines have been very busy, we are sorry if you're having trouble getting through. We are doing our best to answer all calls. There are plenty of spaces available to book.
Reopening information and bookings
Visiting the cafe
Currently, the cafe is:
- operating a takeaway service only
- only for people who have a gym session, swimming session or fitness class booked at Haven Point.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 7pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10am - 5pm
- Traditional tea - £1.40 cup / £2 pot for one / £3 pot for two
- Special tea - £1.50 cup / £2.30 pot for one / £3.30 pot for two
- Filter coffee - £1.40 small / £1.60 regular / £1.75 large
- Americano - £1.60 small / £1.80 regular / £2.10 large
- Cappuccino - £1.75 small / £2 regular / £2.30 large
- Cafe latte - £1.75 small / £2 regular / £2.30 large
- Mocha - £1.85 small / £2.10 regular / £2.40 large
- Espresso - £1.50 one shot/ £1.70 two shots
- Syrup shots 30p each
- Hot chocolate - £1.50 small / £1.75 regular / £2 large
- Fruit juice carton - 80p
- Plain or flavoured water - £1
- Bottled pop - £1.20
- Soup of the day served with a bread roll - £2.80
- Pasta with a meat or vegetarian sauce served with a fresh salad garnish - £3.95
- Jacket potato (tuna, cheese, baked beans, coleslaw, cheese savoury, cottage cheese) served with a fresh side salad - £3.75 for one filling / £4.45 for two fillings / 70p extra filling
- Panini/wraps various fillings served with a fresh side salad - £3.50
- Sandwiches/toasted sandwiches various fillings - £2.20
- Bacon/sausage sandwich served with tomato ketchup or brown sauce - £2.20
- Teacakes toasted with jam and butter - £1.20
- Toast two slices with jam and butter - £1
- Cakes/biscuits/pastries - from 80p
- Fresh fruit - 35p
- Kids pasta with a meat or vegetarian sauce served with a fresh salad garnish and a drink - £2.70
- Kids jacket potato (tuna, cheese, baked beans, coleslaw, cheese savoury, cottage cheese) served with a fresh salad garnish and a drink - £2.70 for one filling / £2.90 for two fillings / 20p extra filling
- Kids lunch box ( ham, cheese or tuna sandwich, a piece of fruit, crisps and a drink) - £2.70
Look out for any specials.