Join in January and get one month free
We are offering one month free on all new duo and multi leisure memberships in January.
7am* - 9pm
Tuesday to Thursday
|7am - 9pm|
7am* - 9pm
Saturday and Sunday
7am - 4pm
*Gym opens at 6am on a Monday and Friday, for members who have the gym option as part of their membership.
Gym session prices
- Non member - £6.90
- Get Active discount card holder - £5.25
- Get Active Plus discount card holder: £2.85
- Non member - £4.75
- Get Active discount card holder - £2.85
Become a member - join online today
Sign up for a membership to use the gym as much as you like.
Find out about Leisure memberships.
Our Get Active discount card gives you discounted rates on activities, and is ideal if you do not want to commit to a long-term membership.
Find out about Get Active discount cards.
Before using the gym, you must attend an induction with a member of staff.
Inductions are free, and will generally take anything from 15 minutes to one hour depending on your previous experience.
During your induction, the instructor will go through the safe operation of the equipment and help you to become familiar with the gym.
- Inductions can be carried out at any of our leisure facilities, although we recommend you book your induction at the facility you intend to use the most.
- You only need one induction, even if you intend to use the gyms at more than one of our leisure facilities.
- If you have any special needs, please let us know what they are at the time of booking, as we may need to adapt the session to support your needs.
- Please come dressed to exercise.
To book an induction, please contact any of our leisure facilities by phone or ask at reception.
You can call Hebburn Central on 0191 424 7801.
About the gym at Hebburn Central
Hebburn Central fitness suite is a great place to help you to achieve your health and wellbeing goals, whatever your age or fitness level.
You do not need to be a member to use our fitness suite - you can pay as you go, or take out one of our great value memberships.
If you are new to our fitness suite, simply book an induction session where a qualified leisure instructor will work with you to develop the right programme to suit you.
- you must be aged 14 or over to use the fitness suite
- last admission is one hour before closing