A Local Land Search consists of two sections:
- Local Land Charges Register32.03KB
This is a search of the Local Land Charges Register maintained and updated by the Local Authority.
- Enquiries of Local Authority55.29KB
This is a standard form of enquiry requesting details of highways, planning and environmental history that may affect a particular property or piece of land.
- Optional Enquiries of Local Authority61.85KB
Please include the following in all applications:
- Fully completed LLC1 and CON 29 forms in duplicate
- The correct fee (more on fees)
- All cheques made payable to South Tyneside Council
- An up to date ordnance survey plan to assist in identification
All searches will be returned by either DX system, first class post, electronically (if submitted via NLIS), or by email.
Please contact email@example.com for details of our email service.