Skip header

Local land charges: Forms you will need

To carry out a search, you will need:

  1. Official Certificate of Search (Form LLC1) and
  2. Supplementary Enquiries (Form CON 29)

If you have a solicitor or estate agent acting for you, he/she will send in the forms or the forms can be obtained from:

Oyez Formslink
Oyez House
7 Spa Road
SE16 3QQ

Website: Oyez Formslink


Blackwells Bookshop
141 Percy Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Telephone: 0191 232 6421
Fax: 0191 260 2536


How would you rate the information on this page?

  • Local land charges
  • 0191 424 7205

Share this page