Skip header

Premises licences


Supplying alcohol entertainment or food?

You need a licence if you:

  • Sell or supply alcohol
  • Provide regulated entertainment
  • Supply hot food or drinks between 11pm and 5am

For more information, see alcohol, entertainment and food

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page