Skip header

Premises licence

Coronavirus (COVID-19) update

To reduce the spread of Coronavirus and to protect public health, many businesses have closed until further notice. This includes:

  • businesses selling food or drink for consumption on the premises
  • businesses that attract large numbers

Takeaway and delivery facilities can remain open and operational.

For more information see Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice for businesses introducing takeaway and delivery options

A premises licence allows the licensed premises to:

  • Sell or supply alcohol
  • Provide regulated entertainment
  • Provide late night refreshment (sale of hot food or hot drink to the public between 11pm and 5am)

If you are selling or supplying alcohol, you will need at least one person to hold a personal licence.

This person will be the designated premises supervisor.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page