One Trinity Green provides an extensive support service for tenants, offering a true plug-in and play solution to your workspace requirements.
Services and facilities available are:
- Self contained offices and industrial units
- Professional reception and concierge services
- State of the art telephone system
- 100Mb internet connection with additional back-up connection (see below for more details)
- Meeting spaces on demand: boardroom, meeting and conference rooms
- Communal meeting areas with free Wifi
- Telephone answering in your company's name available
- On-site office management, administrative services on demand and central mailroom
- Shared space access: outdoor roof garden and lounge area
- On-site maintenance services including cleaning
- On-site security services including 24 hour CCTV site coverage
- On-site professional business support, business mentor and networking opportunities
- Recycling facilities
- 24 hour access 365 days a year
- Free on-site parking
The outstanding building benefits from state of the art environmental energy systems, telecoms and ICT facilities, and has a five-star "Outstanding" rating from the Building Research Establishment (BRE).
One Trinity Green has been equipped with a range of enterprise-enhancing services by managed ICT solutions provider Aspire. This includes high speed internet access and wireless connectivity in all public areas.
Service users of the new landmark building can take advantage of a 100Mb internet connection, the installation of which has helped to ensure that South Tyneside is one of the best connected locations in the UK for start-up and growing businesses. This is backed up by a resilient Ethernet First Mile (EFM) service running over an alternative network, thereby ensuring continuity for service users in the event of an internet connection failure.
One Trinity Green also benefits from a state-of-the-art Mitel® IP telephony platform, providing service users with cutting-edge communications and the greatest functionality available in the market. Moreover, all office units are equipped with a range of desktop devices that are among the lowest consumers of power in the industry, further adding to the green credentials of the flagship project.
Please contact the team at One Trinity Green on 0191 481 3310 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
The building has been developed in partnership by South Tyneside Council and Groundwork South Tyneside and Newcastle.
The project is benefiting from £2,466,500 of European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), managed by the Department for Communities and Local Government.