Any supplier who wishes to do business with South Tyneside Council is advised to register on the NEPO portal, ProContract.
By registering as a supplier on this site you will be able to view upcoming tender opportunities for South Tyneside and other local authorities in the region, as well as access a wide range of information including suppliers guides on how to do business and tender responses.
To register you will need to provide the following information:
- Details of a primary contact within your organisation
- A security question and answer
- An email address for you to receive messages and tender notifications
- Your company details including:
- Name, address, and VAT registration number
- Company description
- Company affiliations
- Company classification
- The types of contracts that your organisation is interested in, which will allow you to receive automatic email notifications of new opportunities that have been published
For more details about how South Tyneside use the NEPO portal please contact Procurement on 0191 424 7017 or 0191 424 7008 and ask to speak to one the Category Officers.