Putting your bin out
- put your bin out for collection by 7.30am
- make sure the lid is closed (if the lid isn't closed, we will either not empty the bin or remove bags to allow the lid to close)
- we cannot collect any extra waste alongside your bin
Once your bin has been emptied, please return your bin to your property on the same day.
Please wash your hands both before and after:
- Putting waste or recycling into your wheelie bin
- Putting your wheelie bin in or out for collection
Make sure that you double bag all potentially infected waste (tissues, etc). Please store these bags for at least 3 days before you place them in your normal grey bin.