South Tyneside Safeguarding Children Partnership and South Tyneside Safeguarding Adults Board

Report a concern

If you think someone is at risk or is being abused, you should report it to South Tyneside Council:

Report a concern about an adult

Report a concern about a child

Safeguarding arrangements

South Tyneside has taken an opportunity to re-evaluate its safeguarding arrangements for both children and adults and has decided as of September 2023 to move from a joint safeguarding partnership to a separate Safeguarding Adults Board with an Independent Chair and a Safeguarding Children Partnership with an Independent Scruniteer.

This page is still under development to reflect those changes.