Biddick Hall and Whiteleas Children's Centre
About the centre
Biddick Hall & Whiteleas Children's Centre offers a range of activities for parents / carers and children, including:
- Weaning - a 1 week course to support you to wean your child
- Baby Massage - for babies birth to 6 months (Tuesdays, 1pm to 2pm, for 4 weeks. Please call the centre to book your place)
- Smoking Clinic - free advice and one to one support for those who wish to quit smoking
- St. Johns Ambulance - First Aid Awareness Course
- This is a paediatric first aid course which highlights how to respond in the first instance when first aid is required (focus children under 1 year).
- Areas covered - Choking Baby, Bleeding, Convulsions, Resuscitation (Baby), Unconscious Baby Breathing / Not Breathing, Burns, Recovery Positions.
- Please contact Bede Children's Centre, Biddick Hall Children's Centre or Boldon Children's Centre for dates and further details.
Apply for a free early education place
Stanley's Daycare at Biddick Hall and Whiteleas offers free early education for 2 year olds (criteria applies).
For details, contact the centre on 0191 423 4980.
STANLEY's Daycare at Biddick Hall and Whiteleas
Find out more about STANLEY's daycare at Biddick Hall & Whiteleas Children's Centre.