Boldon Children's Centre
Age range: 0 to 4 years
Total places for children: 49
Free early education places: Yes
Centre manager: Michelle Barnes
Ofsted report: Boldon Children's Centre Ofsted report
Activities and services
- Baby Massage - for babies from birth to 6 months old (Thursdays, 10.00am to 11.00am, for 4 weeks. Please call the centre to book your place).
- Playgroups - come along to one of our playgroups and spend quality time with your child
- Solihull - a parenting course that looks at the reasons behind some children's behaviours
- Stop Smoking Clinic - free advice and one to one support for those who wish to quit
- Weaning - monthly sessions to support you to wean your child
- KalmaBaby Yoga - Sessions take place on a Wednesday at 10am to 11am for 6 weeks old to crawling, and 11am to 12noon for mobile to 3 year olds. To book a place e-mail email@example.com or search for South Tyneside KalmaBaby on Facebook.
- St. Johns Ambulance - First Aid Awareness Course
- This is a paediatric first aid course which highlights how to respond in the first instance when first aid is required (focus children under 1 year).
- Areas covered - Choking Baby, Bleeding, Convulsions, Resuscitation (Baby), Unconscious Baby Breathing / Not Breathing, Burns, Recovery Positions.
- Please contact Bede Children's Centre, Biddick Hall Children's Centre or Boldon Children's Centre for dates and further details.
Apply for a free early education place
Boldon Children's Centre offers free early education places for 2 year olds (criteria applies) and 3 year olds.
For more details contact the centre on 0191 424 6282.
STANLEY's at Boldon Children's Centre
Find out more about STANLEY's daycare at Boldon Children's Centre.