Skip header
Local Offer Banner

Request an assessment (SEN and Disabilities social care)


  1. Overview
  2. Types of assessment
  3. Request an assessment
  4. Support plans and packages
  5. Reviewing the support you get
  6. Appeals

Request an assessment

Assessments are carried out by the Children's Disability Team.

The team will look at the needs of your child / young person and your family, and ask about the concerns that you have.

The team will also let you know about services that may be able to help you, and where you can go for help and advice.

You can request an assessment by phoning the Contact and Referral Team on 0191 424 5010.

Next page: Support plans and packages

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page