Set up an established volunteer group: Green Space Forum
- Apply to set up a new group
- Stage 1 application process
- Stage 2 application process
- Holding events and activities
- Aims and objectives for the area
- Code of conduct
- Support from the Council
- Green Space Forum
- Disbanding a group
- Appeals or complaints
- Key contacts
Green Space Forum
The Green Space Forum is a meeting you can attend, which takes place twice a month.
Groundwork chair the meeting.
Representatives from volunteer groups and South Tyneside Council officers attend the meeting.
The meetings are informal and friendly.
They provide groups and the Council the opportunity to:
- share ideas and advice
- receive support
- discuss priorities and objectives
- stay in touch with each other
For more information, please contact the Community Engagement Officer.
Next page: Disbanding a group