- Book a gym, swim or fitness session
- When sessions become available
- Back-to-back sessions
- Alerts and notifications
- Cancelling a booking
- Default marks on your account
- Help to log in to your account
Help to log in to your account
If you can't log in with your details
To log in to online bookings, you will need:
- Your leisure membership number (this is the 7-digit number shown on your Get Active swipe card)
- Your postcode
- Your last (family) name
This information must match the details we hold about you.
If your postcode or last name has changed since you first joined, please phone one of our leisure centres to update your details.
If you don't have a membership card number
If you have recently joined and you don't have yet have a membership card number, you will need to visit a leisure centre.
We will give you a membership card which will allow you to book online.
Add a quick link to online bookings on your phone or tablet
You can add a link to leisure online bookings to your phone or tablet home screen, to make it quicker to log in.
When you are on the leisure log in screen:
- On an iPhone or iPad, click the 'share' button on your browser, and choose 'add to home screen'
- On an Android, click the three dots on your browser, and choose 'add to home screen'