Gyms and swimming pools now open
You must book before coming to a centre.
Fitness classes will not take place yet.
- Book a gym, swim or fitness session
- When sessions become available
- Back-to-back sessions
- Alerts and notifications
- Cancelling a booking
- Default marks on your account
- Help to log in to your account
If you are booking in advance, you cannot book the same session, back-to-back, at the same venue.
This is to give all visitors a chance to book on to sessions.
- If you book a gym session, you cannot book another gym session directly before or after it, at the same venue.
- If you book a swim session, you cannot book another swim session directly before or after it, at the same venue.
- If you book an AquaFit class, you cannot book another AquaFit class directly before or after it, at the same venue. You can book a different fitness class, such as Zumba.
When back-to-back sessions become available
We strongly advise against going to two sessions in a row.
However, once your booked session has ended, you can book a back-to-back session directly after it, if there are spaces available.
If you attend two sessions in a row, this is done at your own risk.
Next page: Alerts and notifications