Book a gym, swim or fitness session: Default marks on your account
Gyms and swimming pools now open
You must book before coming to a centre.
Fitness classes will not take place yet.
- Book a gym, swim or fitness session
- When sessions become available
- Back-to-back sessions
- Alerts and notifications
- Cancelling a booking
- Default marks on your account
- Help to log in to your account
Default marks on your account
You will get a 'default mark' on your account if:
- You fail to attend a session
- You cancel your place on a session within 3 hours of the session start time
Restrictions on your account
If you get 3 or more default marks in a calendar month, your account may be restricted.
We reserve the right to apply the following restrictions to your account:
Restrictions to your account
|Duo, multi members and 30-day pass holders||You won't be able to acccess online bookings for 14 days.|
|Get Active card holders and non-members||You won't be able to book sessions in advance for 14 days. You will only be able to attend a session if there are spaces on the day.|
Next page: Help to log in to your account