Please note there will be no public access to the main pool, sauna and steam room on Sunday 29 November 2015, as we are hosting a swimming gala.
Whilst the leisure waters (which features slides, a bubble spa, spray and water play) and the teaching pool will remain open, customers are advised that sessions will be limited to 40 minutes to help manage demand.
Multi and Duo activity members who have the swim option as part of their membership, are reminded that they can access Jarrow Community Pool and Hebburn Central at no extra cost.
Haven Point is our state of the art leisure facility at South Shields seafront, boasting:
- a 25 metre competition pool and 18 metre teaching pool, both with adjustable floors for varying age groups and abilities
- leisure waters with slides, sprays, bubble spa and water play
- a sauna and steam room
- an 86 station gym
- two dance studios offering a variety of fitness classes
- visitor information centre
- coffee lounge, cafe, outdoor terrace, two multi-purpose rooms, amphitheatre and a roof top viewing gallery
We have a great selection of cardio-vascular machines such as treadmills, cross trainers, cycles and steppers to help you keep fit.
We offer a wide variety of fitness classes to suit all interests and fitness levels.
Haven Point's Cafe is open 7 days a week and offers a selection of healthy food and snacks, along with a range of hot and cold drinks.
Other activities available at Haven Point including sauna and steam room.
See a glimpse of what Haven Point has to offer.
See a list of prices for Haven Point.
Become a member for unlimited access to Haven Point, Hebburn Central, Temple Park Centre and more.
How to get here, where to park, and contact details.