August Bank Holiday opening times
Haven Point opening times for Monday 31 August:
- Gym - 7am until 3.30pm
- Fitness classes - 10am until 12.30pm
- Main pool - 7.30am until 3pm
- Teaching pool and leisure waters - 9am until 3pm
Haven Point is our brand new, state of the art leisure facility at South Shields seafront, boasting:
- a 25 metre competition pool and 18 metre teaching pool, both with adjustable floors for varying age groups and abilities
- leisure waters with slides, sprays, bubble spa and water play
- a sauna, a steam room, and an 86 station gym
- two dance studios offering a variety of fitness classes
- visitor information centre
- coffee lounge, cafe, outdoor terrace, two multi-purpose rooms, amphitheatre and a roof top viewing gallery.
We have a great selection of cardio-vascular machines such as treadmills, cross trainers, cycles and steppers, along with resistance weight training equipment.
We offer a wide variety of fitness classes to suit all interests and fitness levels.
Haven Point's Cafe is open 7 days a week and offers a selection of healthy food and snacks, along with a range of hot and cold drinks.
Other activities available at Haven Point including sauna and steam room.
How to get here, where to park, and contact details.
See a glimpse of what Haven Point has to offer.
See a list of prices for Haven Point.
Become a member for unlimited access to Haven Point, Hebburn Central, Temple Park Centre and more.
We offer free Health Checks for anyone aged 40 - 74 years.